Monday, October 24, 2016

This Blog Has Moved!


For the past few months, I've been building a new website that is (hopefully) more user-friendly and offers more options for all of my wonderful fans and supporters.

What's new?


  • Along with offering beautifully framed originals, prints are now available in a variety of media including fine art paper, stretched canvas, and metal. All of the mediums available are professional quality, but the metal prints are my current favorite! They're super sleek and make for a clean, contemporary presentation.

  • There's a Wall Preview feature so you can get an excellent idea of how a painting might look in your home or office space. 

  • A Small Works Gallery of high-quality, affordable originals is available and will have new additions coming soon. 

  • The blog newly titled "Inspirations and Creative Insights" will still be alive and active. However, it will only be available on my new site. So, you'll have to join my site to keep updated to new postings, works in progress and exclusive member only promotions. I do apologize for this extra step if you're an existing subscriber. 


Even though the site needs some polishing, it is up and running.
I invite you visit and join me at www.edwardsprafkin.com

Thank you and see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment